viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Post 3: A country I'd like visit

Why does all the chilean people hates Peru and Bolivia"  why, if there's so beautiful"   why, if they are so rich on culture" ? I just don’t know. But I consider that our neighbouring countries are the best!
For example: Machu Pichu is in Peru, a millenarian Inca city! The Nazca lines are pictures wich are seen from the sky and they represent animals like monkeys, spiders, hummingbirds and others. Sacsayhuamán is a fortress that surrounds Cusco city, built it for gigantic stones of more 50 tones... how they got there is a mystery. 
Tihuanaco City is at Bolivia , it is the oldest city of Altiplano with more than 3000 years old, is the Inca Way, is the “Puerta del Sol”, is the Rico Hill in Potosi; it’s a mining city and its hill is taken gold and tin by over 500 years, is the political capital of Bolivia: Sucre, is very beautiful because is all white colour and also is Cochabamba and Santa Cruz de la Sierra, wich are very modern and tropical cities. I know all this because my father traveled to these countries.

I would work there, but A little time, just to know the culture... 1 year is sufficed for me. Live, no. Just Travel and work... Or Vacations! Hahahahha
Well... I hope to know Peru and Bolivia before of the end of world.

1 comentario:

  1. I must admit I did not learn either Latin American cultures, but it's wonderful that will generate interest to know (perhaps, my mind is very "European". lol)

    see you

    ResponderEliminar