martes, 5 de abril de 2011

My "Fiesta Mechona"


Hi my followers! The today’s post is about famous “Fiesta Mechona 2011”. It was in this March 31, in an adapted house of Santiago town.
I went with my best friends Nico and Luz but before we got together at my flat for few drinks with my neighbor.
We went by taxi at the party and down this the street was filled of drunk people! But we didn’t care…
In the party we find to Jethro, our friend and other friends less important jaja. The four danced all night and drunk too.  
The party’s house was very little and it had little oxygen! The ambient was brave, toxic and a few schizophrenic jajaja.
At middle night, Luz, the queen of my generation, had crowned to new queen, but I “helped” Luz to choose.
After we danced, joked and laughed with different classmates and now I’m mechona’s godmother… than I don’t remember her name jaajaj.
To finish all my friend went to my flat to sleep.   -_-
It’s everything! or almost everything… (The uncensured part ask to me)
XoXo

5 comentarios:

  1. jajaja I'm glad you've had a good time

    see you ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi my friend! I like your post, i love go out whit you, and i like your photo too, i love you soo much!! kisses bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami!!!
    I like your photo....
    The Party was a great moment...

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. In despite of we were so late, we'd a really nice time together

    :D love you friend

    ResponderEliminar