jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

The travel to Chilhue :)

Hi my followers!
This picture was takenfor my sister Marlene or maybe Pamela and is from February this year when my friends Luz and Jethro traveled to Chiloé, where I live… or lived, for see me and know my land.
To get to this image my poor friends had to travel ¡22 hours! by bus from Santiago to Quellón, where is my home (say they will not return unless it is in plane). A day after they arrival, whit my sisters and a friend, we went to an island called "Coldita", south of Quellón. It is a beautiful place, rural and quiet, perfect to  recess in our life. Back in Quellón we went to see various bands like “Juana Fe” “La Cubanacan” “Maria Jimena Pereira” and “Los Vasquez”.
The exact place where was taken is called Dalcahue, and there was filmed the TV series "La Fiera" in 1998, I believe… There were 2 days and we stayed in the house of a mother’s friend, went to see a concert of “Garras de Amor” Jajajja Luz and Jethro knew all songs! All!! I was PLOP! I only knew “Gotitas de lluvia”… well, was  free.
All that for me it is normal but for them was new, exotic an strange. The gays ate various exotic foods, for them exotic, like Curanto, Milcaos, Centollas, Tortillas de papa, Chochoca among other things, and if here, in Santiago, to them to grace my speech, beyond almost die! The “Chilote” emphasis to them had really complicated, they wanted to laugh all the time!
I like this picture because it reminds me of those funny and cute moments that live there, in my homeland whit my family, my friends, my green landscape, my fresh air and my calm sea.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi baby, how are you? your photo makes me sad, because I am not there, but is because I could´t go, I know that the trip was fantastic, I hope to go next year, The place is really beautiful.
    I love you my darling, kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for invite us!
    that was one of my best trips ever :D
    luv ya

    ResponderEliminar