viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Post 2: TV and Movies

Hi my followers! In this opportunity I'll tell you about the "stupid box": the TV and the cinema.
Sometime I went to cinema but it’s so expensive! So I started to rent films in Blockbuster. You knew that cost is just $700? Yes! But only on Tuesday. So I lease a film once a week. And not because I love the law, is because I haven’t computer!
If I would have a computer I could watch, everyday, my favourite film: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Is a love story and a little psychology because it inside in the mind of a couple. The boy is Jim Carrey (The Mask) and the girl is Kate Winslet (Titanic), and the two have been erased of their minds (through technology) the remembrance of them and their love. The problem is that their minds don’t want and against it. I love the plot, the photography, the music, the actors... all is very well done. I recommended it absolutely because it makes you feel the angst and happiness, the emotions, of characters.
About Chilean TV, in general, I considered (except a few programs) sucks because is superfluous, vain, stupid, vulgar and overcoat because it obeys to Private Interests and not Public.    

If they made a film of my life?! Really I don’t know. Absolutely would not be Hollywood film because it would have a serious deficit of Romance and Action and the characters not would be like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. It would be an Indie Film nearby to comedy.
The End
Rating: 5 Stars! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario